Why use RME?
- Experienced team offering you, and your property, the personal service you deserve
- Our team is driven by our commitment to provide excellent customer service, not targets and commission
- Excellent local knowledge
- City and town centre offices to display your property and give you the chance to come and visit us whenever you like
- Honest, genuine advice
- Free, no-obligation valuation
- Online marketing through major portals; Rightmove and On the market and social media advertising
- Comprehensive and frequent evaluation of marketing material
Whether your property is part of a terrace, a five bedroom family home, an apartment or a cottage, it is your home and we want to give you the best service possible.
We are a long-established, family run business and we think that is what makes us truly special. Our team are not target driven or commission based. We are simply driven by the commitment to provide our customers with excellent service and uphold our reputation that was established over 130 years ago.
We know that people are driven to sell their homes for a number of different reasons. Whether you’re welcoming a new addition to the family, you’re a first time buyer or you want to downsize, your interests always come first. We will listen to you and your objectives and work tirelessly to ensure we achieve them quickly and effectively.
Because the sale process can be complicated and stressful we know that good, well informed communication is of the upmost importance. We are by no means the biggest estate agents in the area; however it is our small, expert team that makes our service truly different. We will get to know you and your home and one of our team will lead you through the sale of your property from instruction to completion. Our experienced and friendly staff will contact you with regular updates and are always available to help allay any concerns. We are committed to providing honest, genuine and well-informed advice.
Our experience and expertise in the Yorkshire housing market, stretching back to the 19th century, and our professional knowledge of the county’s specific market conditions means that we will always value your house accurately. We do not raise expectations unrealistically, which always causes problems down the line, and we do not undervalue for a swift sale. We understand that this is your home and we will give you the service you deserve at this milestone in your life.