Terms and conditions:
‘RM English’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’ or ‘We’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered offices are R M English (York) Ltd registered in England. Company No 6994041. VAT No 838835091 and R M English (Yorkshire) Ltd registered in England. Company No 8858304. VAT No 182577086. The term ‘You’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Any content within this website is only for your general information and use.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You therefore acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly include liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in the accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
RM English reserves the right to change or adapt its terms and conditions at any given time should we deem it necessary. Any updates or amendments will be posted on the website and you should endeavor to check for any changes on each visit to our website.