Why use RME?
Buying a new home is an exciting process which we want to make as enjoyable and stress free as possible. Having sold new homes for over 50 years we can guide you through the purchase process.
We are fortunate in working with a number of developers who still value craftsmanship and quality. Several of these are prepared to build or adapt a home to your specific requirements. We are always happy to provide advice when choices need to be made.
Benefits of buying a New Home
Buying a new-build property is exciting and can have many benefits.
- Minimal maintenance. New homes are generally built to the latest specifications. Therefore there should be no major maintenance work required for at least the first few years.
- Chain free so you can move in fast and avoid the uncertainty associated with buying an older home.
- New homes are much more energy efficient, thus reducing your utility bills.
- Builders and developers will often give buyers a choice to tailor their new home to specific requirements and allow them to choose fixtures and fittings. When buying an older property, buyers often spend a lot of time and money working hard to make their property just how they want it. A new home can be exactly how you want it the first time you turn the key.
- New homes don’t require an in-depth survey and come with a warranty.